You are here
- Search and collection of information.
- Updates and preparations of reports.
- Monitor and communicate with local and overseas suppliers to ensure required raw materials are delivered on time.
- Search reliable new suppliers.
- Facilitate approval on the new suppliers based on material specification, sampling and related documents.
- Assist superior as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Able to communicate well in written and spoken English.
- Ability to write in Chinese and speak in Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Competency in computer application, especially MS Excel and MS Power Point.
- Knowledge in SAP MM will be added advantage.
- Dynamic, result oriented, systematic, trustworthy, innovative, well organized and flexible with team spirits.
- Willing to learn and positive
Closing date : 30 August 2014