You are here
- To assist in the customer questionnaires for the Oleon group of companies
- To conduct GMP inspections and correcting any non-conformities
- To assist in maintaining and follow-up on the company's Quality Management System (QMS)
- To initiate/participate in continuous improvement projects
- To provide trend analysis to management team
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Chemistry, Oleochemistry, Food Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (ISO 22000, HACCP & GMP, ISO 14001, and FSSC22000) is an asset.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pulau Indah, Klang
Closing date : 30 August 2014