1. What are Cookies?
A ‘cookie’ is a text file that is stored on your device when you are consulting an online service using your browser. A cookie enables the Site owner to identify the device on which it is stored, and thus the User.
2. Oleon Cookie Manager
In order to optimally manage cookies, this Website implements a Cookie manager that allows you to not only opt-in or opt-out from cookies, but that gives you an up to date overview of all cookies that are being stored on your device.
To open the cookie manager, just press the ‘Open Cookie Manager’ button below.
3. What Cookies are used and for what purposes?
There exist several types of cookies:
- Necessary: these cookies aid in the functioning of the Website such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the Website. The Website cannot function correctly without these cookies.
- Preferences: these cookies make it possible to remember your preferences and choices you expressed (language used, display resolution, operating system used) in order to adapt our Website to your profile.
- Statistics: these Cookies allow for the collection of information on how you use the Website (e.g. the pages of the Website most often visited). They allow for statistics to be established and aid us in enhancing the usefulness and usability of our services.
- Marketing: these cookies can be created by the Website directly, but also by other websites disseminating advertisements, announcements, widgets or other elements on the page. These cookies can also be used to conduct targeted advertising, i.e. advertising based on the user's browsing habits.
4. How long are Cookies stored?
Cookies will in most cases have a limited lifespan: this may be limited to the time you take to browse the Website (Session Cookies) or may be stored for a set period of time after you finish browsing the Website (1 day to 2 years). In some cases, a cookie is persistent, and will only be deleted if you opt-out (Persistent Cookies).
5. How do you express your preferences regarding the deposit of Cookies?
The storage of Cookies is subject to the User's express consent, which he may be modified at any time, through the cookie manager.
Necessary cookies (see art. 3) will be stored and processed automatically as these do not obligation for User consent for such cookies. The storage and processing of all other cookies are subject to the Users consent, that can be managed in the Cookie Manager.
Please do note that an opt-out of the storage and processing of cookies may impact your browsing experience and hinder you from benefiting from certain services offered by the Website, such as but not limited to online purchases.
6. Contact us
For any questions concerning the processing cookies, please contact our dedicated service at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org